LUXURY 1 NIGHT CHILL & THRILL ADVENTURE PACKAGE FOR 2
A great value exclusive offer for our valued guests
Stay in our Rainforest Paradise & fly with Paradise!
Words cannot describe the ‘Awesomeness’ of accelerating across the crystal waters of the Maroochy River then soaring into the air for an amazing seaplane adventure!
Imagine just the 2 of you flying over the pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast with views forever past the Glasshouse Mountains with beautiful music playing over your headsets. This is a unique experience you will remember forever, especially with your free custom hardcover Coffee Table Photo Book capturing those magical moments!
Experience your Maroochy River Adventure with Paradise Seaplanes in their rugged Wilga Warbird. Designed as a reconnaissance aircraft, with more glass than a helicopter & excelling at flying low and slow, you will appreciate the glorious Sunshine Coast from the water & the air all in the same trip!
Then make your way to the nearby pristine and serene Hinterland rainforest to be pampered in luxury in one of our beautifully appointed King Spa Suites at The Country House!
- Luxury accommodation for 2 at The Country House: your choice of Luxury Accommodation Only or our Premium Luxury Package which includes a long list of complimentary in-suite items and our renowned sumptuous 3 course breakfast
- Choose to stay in The Rainforest Suite which is our flagship guest accommodation or The Bottlebrush Suite, equally as spacious and well appointed
- Early-Bird Checkin at 1.30pm & Relaxed Checkout at 11.30am (subject to availability)
- A Maroochy River Adventure Flight for 2 with Paradise Seaplanes including a 20x28cm Hardcover Photo Book. Please note, flying days are Thursday to Monday 9am to 3pm
- Monday or Thursday Night in The Bottlebrush Suite for $505 on our Luxury Accommodation Only Rate valued at $625
- Monday or Thursday Night in The Rainforest Suite $525 on our Luxury Accommodation Only Rate valued at $650
- Add an extra midweek night for $185 in The Bottlebrush Suite or $205 in The Rainforest Suite
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday Night in The Bottlebrush Suite on our Luxury Accommodation Only Rate for $555 valued at $680
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday Night in The Rainforest Suite for $575 on our Luxury Accommodation Only Ratevalued at $700
- Add an extra weekend night for $235 in The Bottlebrush Suite or $255 in The Rainforest Suite
- Upgrade to our Premium Luxury Package Rate which includes a long list of complimentary in-suite items including a welcome bottle of wine and our renowned sumptuous 3 course breakfast for just $65 per night
- Relax & enjoy a delicious home cooked in-house dinner served in your Suite or our spacious Dining Room. Menus start at $55 per person for 2 courses & $65 per person for 3 courses
- Luxury Picnic Basket for 2 from $65, with a bottle of wine from $75
Some facts about your seaplane experience
The Wilga 80 Seaplane: Designed in the 1950’s as an observation aircraft, this plane is perfect for the job. It is stable, slow and boasts better-than-helicopter views! Plus, if you are feeling very adventurous, it is certified to fly with the Doors Off!Built in Poland, this is one of the few Wilga 80’s on floats in the world, and is the only one in Australia. Not only that, this is your only opportunity for a seaplane adventure in Queensland between Gladstone and the Gold Coast!
A Total Adventure: The fabulous thing about a Seaplane is that it opens up a world where no-one else can go. There is no need for airports or runways, just water. No other type of aircraft lets you look down, pick a likely spot on the river and touch down as gracefully as a seabird. (Well, ‘graceful’ like a black swan, not like a pelican!)
Numbers of Passengers: Paradise Seaplanes fly with a minimum of two passengers, or up to three, with the maximum combined passenger weight limited to 200kg.
Age & Agility Requirements: Their oldest passenger to date has been 96 years of age. As long as you are 15kg or more, are relatively mobile and can operate the life vest, you can fly with them. Passengers will get their feet wet, and need to climb a couple of rungs to get into the aircraft. There is no disability access to the river, but ask us how we can assist make suitable arrangements with them.
The Pilots: With thousands of flight hours up their sleeves, you can rest assured you are in safe hands. These guys have a wealth of experience and love what they do.
If there is a no-fly day: If there are unforeseen adverse weather events or technical issues meaning a flight is not possible during your stay, you will have the following options to choose from:
- A Voucher from Paradise Seaplanes to take up your flight with a free photobook at a convenient time in the future or
- A Voucher for another Sunshine Coast attraction for a visit during your stay or
- A Voucher for 1 free night stay at The Country House at Hunchy on our Luxury Accommodation Only Rate